My Time


Get your own Digital Clock

Whole day in I Utama

7:13 AM / Posted by Oscar Law /

Last night having a 'surprise' birthday party for cyea, but failed....However, we still celebrate with him until 1am++. Cyea was drunk, it can be seen by his red red face, juz because drank 1 or 2 can Carlsberg Gold, damm lousy XD. I didn't drink because I have to drive home later and scare about road block, I kena 1 last time=(...

This morning, I manage to wake up at 8am, but still rolling on my bed until 10am only willing to get up. After setting hair, it already 11pm which is the time we start our neway. But kian min they all also arrive late, so we just start at 12pm, he still sms me that before I go into the room, go get my buffet. I don't know that since I didn't sing k in the morning before...Only 5 persons of us, but the plates of breakfast is over 7 persons, haha...We having fun at there, we sing whatever songs, boy's songs, girl's songs, twins's songs, aunty or uncle's songs, chinese or english songs, cantonese or mandarin songs....now ends up I having sore throat== But it's okay, because the price for each person is only RM5 which I think quite 'dai'...

After the sing k section, we went to GSC cinema, wondering which movie to watch...Finally we picked 'Taking Of Pelham 123'....
Erm, this movie is quite nice, but the ending quite dissapointed lor, you guys can try to watch it, it doesn't meet my satisfaction but just okay, not consider sux yet=)

Our movie is at 4.30pm, so we still got some time to lepak around....And we had done something so sam pat, the starter is boon lim. Erm, I think it is bad to write here about what we had done, so if you want to know, directly find me, and I will tell you about the stroy=P
P.S. just for close friends who know who is kian min, cyea and boon lim~

After the movie, everyone is tired, everyone want to go back, so the end in 1 Utama.....before we leave, we go pay for parking ticket, then i only realized i lost my ticket, then I go search and search and search......nothing~ ......
Suddenly, 'pops' , it's in my pocket, then I go pay my RM3 parking fees...

Then now, only the end of the whole day in 1 Utama~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment