My Time


Get your own Digital Clock

Land of the Lost

2:42 AM / Posted by Oscar Law /

Well, today suppose to go to Taylor's to get my Foundation transcripts, and inform to programme officer that I'm changing college. After I saw my transcripts, I can't believe that the student with such result had failed...haiz, so pai seh==. Then, the officer said that we have to write a formal letter to her about changing college... So, I as a lazy person, feel so lazy to go type out a letter for her right now, so just postpone to tomorrow lor=P...

Then, I met her(my gf), so of course have to chat awhile ma...(actually we sms-ing all the way to Taylor's=P) Then they said want to go Sunway Pyramid, to watch movie, so follow lor, because I'm a person who so cincai de^^ In the car, I called pei wah and asked her for being kindly helping me and chin keat to write the letters because I hate writing, although I can easily write out an essay but all are craps==". Finally, she agree to help us, with 2 meals from us (somemore said want to keep fit to kao zai==")...

At cinema, they decided to watch 'Land of the Lost'~ which I watched before, but quite funny, so I want to watch again...Seriously, almost all parts of the movie is comedy, so you just can hear laugh laugh laugh~~ She also said it is funny, and when she laugh, I also laugh=)...

Before the movie starts, we went to Sushi Zammai to have my 1st meal of the day....She said she didn't really sleep last night because she was too hungry==" But today she didn't looks so tired or sleepy, but so semangat and playful~ That's the thing I feel so happy today=)

In Sushi Zammai, I think the green tea is free or mayb it just cost rm2 or 3 and it is refillable, so I will take this opportunity to drink as much as I can. But today not satisfied because I just drank 5 glasses, last time I drank 9 glasses, which is a big and tall glass... That time I ended up going out for toilet 5 or 6 times. Luckily, this time I didn't go at all, although I realli 'gap niu', but I manage to tahan until the movie ends~ Please congratz me again~^^

After the movie, straight away go to the nearest relief point, to release my stress during the movie~~~~
Then everyone is going back and we also going back (actually I want to stay more longer with her)

Feel tired again, luckily today chin keat driving, so I can sleep in his car, but he wake me up to ask me how to go to my house==, then I have to be semangat to show him the way~ Haiz, still cannot sleep~~~

Rushing to my room,
power on my laptop,
sign in msn,
waiting...

=L@W=

0 comments:

Post a Comment