My Time


Get your own Digital Clock

Changing College...

6:57 AM / Posted by Oscar Law /

After a long long long time didn't even browse about my blog, today somehow making me feel wanna to blog...I won't write too detail because too lazy, juz recently events...

Well, this long period did change me a lot. More lazy, more playful, more un-serious, more lifeless....
But 1 thing is good, I got a girlfriend, whoever look at my blog now please congratez me, this is my 1st 1, still got a lot of things to learn from seniors~ Seniors can give some advices here, thankx=P

However, here comes my bad news, I'd failed 2 subjects in my 1st semester which cost me RM5k+ to retake the 2 subjects. So, i decided to switch college, actually planned before=P...I will b switching from Taylor's to Segi College, Segi's friends who view my blogs please welcome me=)

I haven't register in Segi yet, have to go back to Taylor's to get my foundation transcripts, so most probably tomorrow i will go get my transcripts and register on the next day~ My semester will start at 14 September, so i still have 1 month holiday. Am I suppose to be happy, as a lifeless guy who is antisocial for having such long holidays~

0 comments:

Post a Comment