My Time


Get your own Digital Clock

The Proposal

4:06 AM / Posted by Oscar Law /

Today is a tiring day too~~ How to say? erm, today I drove to 3 places, my leg is tired because of my manual car=="

I went to Segi with chin keat, to give them the application form and pay the registration fees...but it took us almost 1 hour to complete this 2 stuffs==". When we reached there, we wait.... then a counselor called another counselor to talk with us....The counselor took 30 mins to photostat our transcripts and took 30 mins to pay our fees...all we did in Segi is wait....

Later, we went to Taylor's, and so lucky that I found a place to park my car not even 1 round~ Then we met our college friends, of course I met her in Coffee Carbania...They'd finished their meals, where chin keat and I haven't, so we had 1st lunch at there...Then, we went to M floor to complete our letter which have to hand up to Programme Director for changing college. Everything is done, just left 1 thing-the Programme Director's name=="...We checked and checked and checked from student's portal, then 1 of chin keat's friend came and he told us the name, then we only manage to complete the letter...But then, it is not complete yet about the steps, we still need to complete a form, then only is done...

We done it at 4pm, and we have a movie to watch at 4pm....So we rush to there, 220 km/h~ juz jking =P, i did say goodbye to her... Finally we reached 1u and we had late for wround 10 mins, Damm! i miss the starting part >. Guess what movie we watch? 'The Proposal'~ It is also a comedy, and suitable for all age~ Whoever haven't watch it please find time to watch, because it did help you release your stress by laughing=D

After the movie, they have nomore activities, same with me~ so the best thing to do is go home lor~ When I reached home, nothing special happened, just as usual....





Rushing to my room,
Power on my laptop,
sign in my msn,
blogging while waiting...



=L@W=



0 comments:

Post a Comment