My Time


Get your own Digital Clock

Overheard (窃听风云)

11:55 AM / Posted by Oscar Law /

Today, I have nothing to do...
So boring at home...
Doing nothing from morning until evening...
So decided to watch movie with friends(kian min, cyea, pui, chin keat) tonight~

After my dinner, I went to Brem Mall at 7.30pm, to the cinema, to see got what new and nice movie which I haven't watch. I look and look and look... Only 1 movie that I haven't watched-窃听风云. A cantonese movie acted by 古天乐刘青云 & 吴彦祖. The story is all about how they spy to listen others' conversations and they have break the rules of being a cop, they got information from the bad guys and they didn't report it, but they used the information to buy share and won money. Finally they almost killed by the bad guys. 吴彦祖 was killed and the whole family of 古天乐 were killed and he has lost his left hand, left leg and right eye~ 刘青云 didn't died because he blackmailed the killer with all the money from the shares they won earlier. But finally, they found the evidence to arrest the bad guy. 古天乐 also take this chance to commit suicide, bringing the bad guy along with him. In my opinion, the movie is not so good, because the ending is quite simple but the story line is quite ok. At least it is cantonese which is my prefered language=)

Before the movie start, I went to have a drink at Kepong Kopitiam, playing with my hp...Suddenly, my hp battery low, and finally my hp black out==" And I don't have watch, and I scare my friends cannot call me... So I just wait at the cinema lor...My friends realli punctual, 9.30pm movie, they really come at 9.30pm sharp==", cannot even reach earlier to teman me de...Kian Min said that Brem Mall was a haunted mall, and he look so serious, make me feel got abit, just a little bit fear about it.

After the movie, we went to xxx mamak yam cha~ That place is so inside and dark and not crowded, I 1st time been there, but kian min they all went there so many times before... One of the indian guy at there know how to speak good cantonese and hokkien, and he quite funny, we make alot of jokes on him, and he just smile with us=) We chat about games like online games, pc games, psp games, gameboy games...We also chat about childhood cartoons such as pokemon, digimon, ultraman, power ranger... Haha, feel so funny when refresh back that those childish childish thing were our favourite in childhood~

Around 1.30am, finally we willing go to pay the bills, Pui was the last person to pay, so he has to pay for the roti tissue kacang(RM4), haha... Of course later we got pay back to him la because he looks so 'bu shuang' =P~

0 comments:

Post a Comment