My Time


Get your own Digital Clock

大内密探灵灵狗

9:47 AM / Posted by Oscar Law /

Today I almost woke up late, because I woke up at 12pm, luckily I manage to wake up from my sweet dream~~ Then chin keat come to my house to fetch me go to Noodle Station at Subang to celebrate chang win's 20th birthday~

Later, we decided to watch movie at Sunway Pyramid. The movie is 大内密探灵灵狗, it's a comedy movie, which from the beginning till the end only want to make you laugh. Person who so cool like me also will laugh, but of course I can control myself la~ She also laugh, Song Mao laugh until so loud and non-stop~ But I don't think those scene that she feel very very funny is funny, maybe different perople got different taste ba=).

After the movie, we went to Asia Revenue to have a drink and chat. Then we decided to go eat dinner at 牛车水. But the CK went wrong way, so noob la=P. Then we went to Full House, but the menu at there not so good because we only have little choices and the food are quite not cheap==, so we went away again, so pai seh~ Then finally we have our dinner at Doarae (I think is spell like this). It is a korea restaurant, special for BBQ dishes. And the food at there is so sweet(because of some reason), I scare I'll get diabetes=P.

Then, someone called for Aladdin. So we went there to play for awhile lor. Actually quite sien also la because too few people, better stay at home and online msn to chat with her=). At 12am, finally chinkeat's dad called him, so we went back masing masing lor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment