My Time


Get your own Digital Clock

Revive in BLOG

8:48 PM / Posted by Oscar Law /

hi, looks like i log in my blog and try to update it again~

Today i late 15 mins to my statistics class, don't have the chance to write the answers on the board, so i loss my participation marks, sei kah chung rush to the front bcoz of tat few participation marks, such a 'gia shu' ppl==

Ms Alicia let us go 1 hour earlier, coz we participate very well ma^^
so, we went for dota a while, but den i & kah chung kena owned by Kim + uwei...Uwei, it's Yew Wei!!! such an embarassment T.T....haiz...

while lecture time, i slept awhile, coz Ms Jayasunta speaking so boring, make ppl feel sleepy~ not onli me, i saw Uwei, who owned us but din kill me oso did sleep during lecture, i can c his saliva flowing out from his bloody mouth~~

later, we went to eat, lepak n control ourselves not to enter Js, we did it! Yeah! but we have to spend 30 min more onli we can go bek. ==

i try my best to update my blog daily la, coz dis sem quite stress, no much time to enjoy==

0 comments:

Post a Comment