My Time


Get your own Digital Clock

Half way to go~

7:56 AM / Posted by Oscar Law /

Today juz finished my mid sem test d....i think i do it quite not bad la...at least din leave blank=P..

First of all, i tot the BST is quite tough, it makes me to study it the whole night, but the question juz...more simple den i expect== not much interpretation,easy calculation....but still not so confident, wait for the result lor==....

About the ECS, the 1st passage is still ok, but the 2nd 1 realli make me confused, the topic is sumthing like...not much ppl noe it de, quite specific...and there are quite alot of vocab, make me dunno most of the meaning, so juz tembak lor, wad to do== juz aim pass can liao...

After this mid sem, there are 2 more weeks to go, to final, to the end of our foundation life....it kinda excited but oso scare of retake subject==...so, in the final, at least give me a pass is enuf d, but of course, i will try my best in the final la~~ n oso wish all the best to my intake-mates^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment