My Time


Get your own Digital Clock

Ending of today

7:41 AM / Posted by Oscar Law /

well....i wrote on my blog again....quite surprise for me coz im a person kinda hate to write diary like dis=='...

anyway, i'll try to practice it^^

its 11.40pm i wrote dis post, few more minutes goin to b the end for today....c, time pass damm fast, n i din noe wad i had done meaningful for today=="...haiz...

tmr having acc quiz, quite stress although onli 2.5 marks==...i had read through the topic but there r still nth or onli something came into my head now T.T....so i give up, bttr get enough slp to sit for the quiz tmr rather than waste my energy to read n slp during the quiz=="

nth more for today, n dun expect me will write something interesting coz there will nothing interesting happened on me de-juz for information...guess wad, dis is so called lifeless guy~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment